Philosopher in Meditation (Rembrandt)

Philosopher in Meditation (Rembrandt)



________________
Add this to your site

Saturday, March 19, 2011

March 19, 2011


Write a scene, story, chapter or snippet using the picture above as inspiration. No word limit, but the challenge is to write something between 1000 and 2000 words. Bonus points if the story is between 500 and 1000 words in a genre you don't usually write in. The picture comes from my friend Harry Buschman (Let me know if you'd like me to remove it and I will. :o) ). Thanks Harry.

God bless and have fun!






5 comments:

Harry said...

Don't you dare remove it! It's from the Westlake Village annual 'strawberry festival'.

shadowlight said...

LOL, thanks, Harry. It's a really wonderful picture. :o) We used to have a strawberry festival in Bedford, MA, if I remember correctly. It was a lot of fun.

Harry said...

I've posted my response to your prompt on my No Deposit No Return site ....

shadowlight said...

Ok, Harry, thanks for letting me know. I'll pop by in a little bit to see what you wrote. I'm looking forward to it. :o)

God bless...

shadowlight said...

You can find my story here: http://setonwriter.blogspot.com/?zx=cad1b1767b4733f