Philosopher in Meditation (Rembrandt)

Philosopher in Meditation (Rembrandt)



________________
Add this to your site

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4, 2011

Ok, here's another prompt for today. I don't usually post one every day, but this one was a lot of fun when I saw it on one of my other sites. I hope you enjoy it and that it sparks your imagination. Those of you who are involved with my Scriptorium, please post your efforts there in your own thread. Everyone else, can post here or link to their own sites.

Write a scene, chapter or short story, fiction or non-fiction using the prompt below. Please keep this to no more than 3,000 words. You can find mine at the Scriptorium. http://setonwriter.blogspot.com/search/label/Prompt

Prompt: (From CHP 12-26-10)
Why is the cat staring at the wall?

Have fun and God bless.

No comments: